Friday, June 02, 2006

Wireless is ON!

It is nice to be able to blog a conference live in Singapore. Thanks to the Orchard Hotel making available wireless - dare I say for free!

Prof Tommy Koh has just started his welcome address. I have very high regard for him and I have great expectation of this forum. So far things are looking good. There are 48 tables of about 6-9 persons each.

Prof Koh is posing a set of questions for discussion and he has just touched on "Internet" and it's influence on the election. By the looks of it, I think I am the only one blogging.

An independent elections commission? Thanks Prof Koh for bringing it up. We need it.

Arun: 400 persons here! Wow! Says that this is the first time IPS is doing a post election forum and survey. There is hope in this country after all!


a. all adullts are eligible to vote
b. vote is secret
c. all parties can contest
d. judiciary independent
e. rule of law

survey about

1 comment:

Harish said...

Indeed, Mr Webmaster. I assume there are more than just the two of us blogging. Yawningbread.org has already done his report and is done in a reporter fashion.